GDPR Statement: The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), enforceable as of May 25, 2018, imposes additional requirements upon companies to strengthen the security around and enhance the protection of personal data of EU residents.
- We collect, use and store your personal data so that we can keep in touch throughout our design process
- Your personal data is exactly what it says, it is yours and as such we are respectful of how we use it and how long we keep it.
- We will always be transparent with you about what we do with your personal data, and we will always ensure that it is secure.
- We will only share your data with our suppliers, if we are ordering a product on your behalf
- From time to time you will receive marketing communications from us which keep you up to date with all our latest products, services and offers. We believe this is a legitimate part of the at.twenty.one.interiors customer experience.
- We will always offer you a clear and simple means of changing your communication preferences whenever you want to.
What we use your data for:
- To provide our goods and services.
- To contact you via your chosen methods about offers, products and services in relation to our design service.
- We do not save your payment card details.
What we don’t use your data for:
At.twenty.one.interiors will not disclose your email or telephone number to any third parties other than in the course of fulfilling your order or customer service.
How to manage your preferences
- Please contact us to update your preferences.